Knowledge Resource for Science and Technology Excellence, Malaysia (KRSTE.my) is an initiative by MOSTI and spearheaded by MASTIC to address science and technology issues and challenges faced by the community, the ministry and the country. KRSTE.my is designed to be a Single Point Access Facilities (SPAF) providing intelligent collaborative knowledge management and learning services platform on Science and Technology and Innovation.
- Knowledge exchange in secure environment.
- Context based search using semantic technology.
- Content enrichment with content sources from local and international institution
Raw Data for Research and Sciences (RADARS) was developed by Ministry of Science, Technology, & Innovation (MOSTI) through Malaysian Science and Technology Information Centre (MASTIC) in 2019. RADARS provides an open sharing platform for science and research raw data collected from agencies and departments under MOSTI. The majority of data listed in RADARS is freely available for public, provided that the user complies with all the terms and conditions set by the data owner.
- Provide baseline data for local researchers to conduct advanced research
- Spur innovation by allowing local researchers in new analyses, explore secondary hypotheses or combine them for pooled analyses in unexpected ways
- Reduce time and cost to new research results which make R&D activities more cost-effective and efficient
The Malaysian Research and Development Classification System (MRDCS) was designed for classifying and describing research activities in Malaysia to the highest detail and accuracy. These classifications provide the basis for the measurement and analysis of R&D activities and statistics that are useful guidelines to the government policy makers, industrialists and researchers.
- The standard framework set up in these classifications support distinct and highly distinguishable related R&D activities
- Ensures efficiency and effectiveness in setting priorities, providing funds, maximizing national R&D efforts and also as indicators for international comparisons.
MOSTI Library is a special library comitted to its mission of serving as the primary reference source for exceptional services and information collection in support of MOSTI's vision of being the leader in science, technology, and innovation. MOSTI's resources can be accessed online via the eLibrary Portal, which offers a variety of services such as WebOPAC, E-resources databases, Selected Book collection, E-books, and the Information Repository System. The vast majority of resources are freely accessible to the public.
- Substantial and diverse collection of science and technology (S&T) resources of various knowledge
- Collections consist of more than 13,000 volumes of monographs