For the most outstanding Digital project undertaken by a student or group of students who are studying up to/including grade 9. Generally refers to ICT projects by students involved in formal education prior to entering a tertiary institution, for example a university. While this category is generally aimed at secondary school student projects, entries from primary schools are not excluded, though it should be made clear to the primary school students that the same judging standards and criteria are applied equally to both primary and secondary school projects.
1. Nominees must own the IPR (Intellectual Property Rights) of the product.
(This is not applicable to student project categories)
2. All entries must come through the Head Categories.
3. A Start-up need to come through the Head Category but at the same time also nominate in the Cross Category under Start-up.
4. A Research & Development need to come through the Head Category and also nominate in the Cross Category under Research & Development.
5. A company can also nominate your entry in the Technology Category under any of the 3 segments.
Please take note that your presentation for the respective nominations will defer when presenting at the Head Category, Cross Category and Technology Category respectively (This is not applicable to Tertiary, Senior Student and Junior Student Categories).
-Head Categories: One product can only be nominated under one of the categories under this Head Categories group (Please refer to the Award Category framework for details)
-Cross Categories: The product/company can also be nominated for either one but not both
(1) Start Up or (2) Research and Development
-Technology Categories: The product can also be nominated for either one of the categories
(1) Big Data Analytics (2) Internet of Things (3) Artificial Intelligence
Effective this year (2018) onwards, there is NEW Nomination Framework and Criteria. Therefore, please read the conditions of nominations below before you submit your nominations.
1. MSC Malaysia's APICTA Cup and Certificate signed by the Minister of Communications and Multimedia Malaysia
2. Representing Malaysia at the International APICTA Awards
3. Have a chance to attend the Entrepreneurship Development Program at a renowned institution
4. Right to use the APICTA Award logo
You are to nominate yourself - your product / project.
An applicant is allowed to submit one or more nominations, however each nomination (product/project) can only be submitted in one Award Category.
You can nominate by signing up first at http://www.mscapicta.com.my/login.cfm?continue=custom.cfm?name=nominations.cfm&status=0