Globally, balance disorders are common (affecting 1 in 10 people), serious and complicated. Management of balance disorder cases is challenging and controversial. To date, no systematic balance exercise available to assist patients in achieving the desired recovery. The ONLY home-based and video balance exercises available in five different languages (Malay, English, Chinese, Tamil and Arabic). Consists of 20 movements (divided into 3 levels) targeting specific functions of balance organs.
Why it is special?
1. Easy to perform (step by step instructions and visual cues) and practical for patients with reduced mobility.
3. Can improve patient's balance symptom in a short duration (less than 3 months).
4. Can improve patient's quality of life and reduce the number of injuries and fall incidences.
5. Reduce patient's hospital transfer time and travel expenses.
1. Home-based structured excercise module for patients with dizziness, balance disorders and vestibular disorders.
2. Guidance for physiotherapists and rehabilitation staff during the therapy session.
3. For teaching and researches.