1. To facilitate eligible Malaysian companies in the acquisition of foreign technologies for immediate incorporation into their existing business and manufacturing activities.
2. To enable companies to accelerate their growth through the acquisition by enhancing their technology capacity and production processes capabilities.
Applicants can post an application or submit it at MTDC reception desk during office hours. Applicants are advised to ensure that their submission is complete and all document support is included. Application form : https://www.mtdc.com.my/apply-taf/
- The company is incorporated under the Companies Act 1965;
- The company must be at least 51% Malaysian-owned;
- The company qualifies as an SME according to the guidelines on new SME definition 2013 by SME Corp. Malaysia;
- The proposed technology acquisition must be from one of the Priority Technology Clusters identified by MOSTI;
- The technology to be acquired must be a registered Intellectual Property (Patent/Copyright/Industrial Design) with proven and significant sales volume in the country of origin;
- The technology provider must not hold any equity in the applicant’s company.