Scope of Funding
The objectives are:
- To increase the competitiveness of Malaysian Service Providers (MSPs) overseas;
- To increase accessibility and expand export of MSPs in the global market;
- To expand the scope for export promotion to gain market access and export opportunities for services; and
- To raise the profile of Malaysia at the international level as competent service provider and brand Malaysia as a supplier of services.
Application can be made online at : http://www.matrade.gov.my/sef/form/
To qualify for the SEF: Malaysian Service Providers (MSPs) must be:
- Incorporated under the Companies Act 1965, Malaysia; OR Malaysian professionals either sole proprietors or partnership, registered with respective professional authorities in Malaysia;
- Having at least 60% equity owned by Malaysian;
- Company must be in operation for at least one (1) year and not a dormant company;
- Not a Government Linked Majority Owned Company;
- Registered with MATRADE under the Malaysia Exporters Registry (MER) at www.matrade.gov.my/ms/online-applications/register-as-matrade-member and
- Exporting Malaysian Services.