An innovative financing programmes to match your funding requirements that have good and viable businesses in the technology sectors especially for whom at the early and pre-commercialization stages. The funding of post R&D pre-commercialization activities cater for companies with good and viable technologies to achieve their potential.
Online application as per link : www.mdv.com.my
- Applicant must be a Malaysia incorporated company with a minimum of 50% Malaysian shareholding and must have a minimum paid-up share capital of RM100,000.00;
- Applicants who received seed and R&D grants from the relevant Malaysian government ministries and/or agencies are given the priority;
- Applicant must be involved within MDV Programme’s Focus Areas i.e. ICT and Biotech;
- Applicant from the Emerging Technology sectors can also apply subject to the ability to demonstrate the overall economic benefit of the project;
- Applicant must have sufficient capable as well as experienced technical and management personnel as well as must exhibit commercial potential."