Galakan Eksport Bumiputera (GEB) Programme is implemented by SME Corp. Malaysia in collaboration with Majlis Amanah Rakyat (MARA), MATRADE and Exim Bank. The objectives of this Programme are to increase number of qualified & high performing Bumiputera SMEs with export market potential and to create network & supply chain among Bumiputera SMEs.
Applications may be made by contacting the GEB Secretariat
- Registered under the Company Act 1965
- Fulfill the definition of SME
- 100% Bumiputera equity
- At least two (2) years business operation
- Obtain business license from the Local Authority
- SCORE rating of 3-star and above
- Product / service made in Malaysia.