Scope of Funding
- Training of Malaysians;
- R&D activities carried out in Malaysia;
- Modernisation and upgrading of facilities and tools to undertake manufacturing or services activities for Multinational Corporations (MNCs) and Malaysian conglomerates;
- Obtaining international standards/certification; and
- Licensing or purchase of new/high technology
Manual application by submitting the application form. Download the application form as per link below : http://www.mida.gov.my/home/funds-or-incentives-under-domestic-direct-investment-(ddi)-initiatives/posts/
- The acquirer must be a locally-owned company that is incorporated under the Companies Act, 1965 with at least 60% Malaysian equity ownership involved in manufacturing or services activities.
- Existing companies in the manufacturing and services sectors with Malaysian equity ownership of at least 60% undertaking reinvestments (expansion / modernization / diversification).
- Companies producing promoted products / engaged in promoted activities in the manufacturing and services sector.