The objectives of CCGF are as below:
• To support the development of new technologies or further develop existing technologies through ‘filling in the gaps’ when specific market barriers stop good innovations from reaching the market;
• To support the development of new technologies or further develop existing technologies for the creation of new businesses and generation of economic wealth for Malaysia;
• To undertake market-driven R&D towards commercialisation of R&D outputs;
• To encourage institutions, local companies and inventors to capitalise their intellectual work through Intellectual Property (IP) commercialisation;
• To stimulate the growth and increase capability and capacity of Malaysian technology-based enterprises.
Manual application by submitting application form. Applicants can download the latest version of application forms and the guidelines for the CCGF in in PlaTCOM http://platcomventures.com/HIP2-@-High_Impact_Programme_2.aspx
- All categories of companies must have a minimum of 51% equity held by Malaysians;
- Applicant or collaborator under the small and medium company category must have minimum paid up capital in cash of RM10,000. However, start-up companies are exempted from this stipulation but must provide justification and supporting documents on the ability to sustain itself;
- None of the company directors or project team members have been convicted of any fraudulent activities or the company been declared bankrupt, under liquidation or placed under receivership;
- The proposed project must contain elements of technological innovation leading to commercialisation of innovative products, processes and services;
- There is no restriction as to where the proposed project is in the commercialisation process; however, it must be demonstrated that the innovation has stalled due to lack of funding to cross a specific market barrier;
- The project leader and team members must be competent to undertake the proposed project. The resume and supporting documents of the project leader and each project team member must also be submitted.