Recognize Local Authority on service excellence and innovative efforts to improve Local Authority service delivery system.
1. Promote and enhance the awareness of innovation in the local authorities;
2. Give formal recognition to the local authorities who have achieved excellence innovation in implementing innovation improvement program; and
3. Promote healthy competition between local authorities to enhance the service delivery system.
1. Innovation produced by the local authority itself or innovation through the cooperation of strategic collaboration with other agencies.
2. Innovation age within three years starting in 2014 to 2016.
3. The winner of the first place AIPBT is not eligible to join the AIPBT for a period of 2 years.
First : RM150,000
Second : RM100,000
Third : RM50,000
Trophy (First Prize) and Appreciation Certificate
1. Complete an application to participate in AIPBT 2017 as per Appendix A and signed by the Head of Department/Agency;
2. Provide nine copies of Report AIPBT 2017 in the form of hardcopy and one soft copy (in the form of cd or thumbdrive); and
3. Fill out the checklist AIPBT 2017 as in Appendix B.
4. Entry forms, reports AIPBT and supporting documents should be submitted to the secretariat either by post/courier/hand (hardcopy) and in the form of cd or thumbdrive (softcopy) not later than 31 March 2017 (Friday) at 5:00 p.m. at the following address:
Kementerian Kesejahteraan Bandar,
Perumahan dan Kerajaan Tempatan,
Bahagian Keurusetiaan Strategik dan Hubungan Antarabangsa,
Aras 20, No 51, Persiaran Perdana, Presint 4,
(u.p. : Urus Setia Anugerah Inovasi Pihak Berkuasa Tempatan 2017)