Organization Award Provider
- To give recognition to the achievements and contribution rendered by scientists and technologies in the region;
- To provide scientists and technologists with incentives to reach for further success;
- To encourage scientists and technologists to publish and patent their work;
- To provide younger scientists with inspiration to reach their fullest potentials; and
- To show the general public especially the youth concrete examples of successful careers in science.
- This award is given to one ASEAN scientists or technologist who has either shown considerable promise in, or made substantial contribution to research, development and innovation in scientific field.
- It is hoped that this award will help inspire the awardees to reach their fullest potential in their pursuit of scientific and technological excellence.
- The panel will select the winner from 10 finalists, one from each ASEAN Member States.
- The requirements of the nominees should be under 35 years of age as on 31 August 2017.
USD 10,000 cash prize
- Participants can apply for this award online at http://astiw.org/index.php/call-for-applicationnomination-for-asean-science-and-technology-awards-closing-date-15-september-2017/)
- Participants can also fill a printout application form.
- This has to be submitted before the dateline.