Public research university that strives to improve the wellbeing of people by imparting education with its proven outstanding teaching and research and is ranked at 84th in the world in the QS World University Rankings as of 2018.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants are eligible to apply for all master level courses and subjects offered by the University of Nottingham.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be accepted in full/part-time master’s programme at the university.
The selected applicants will receive a 25% Tuition fee reduction on the total tuition fee payable of the applied master programme at Nottingham for the complete duration of the course.
- How to Apply: The applicants must enrol themselves in the university using the online application portal and completing the application process. The applicants can also apply through UCAS. Applicants that will meet the criteria will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A copy of your CV
- An example of your technical writing
- Contact details for two academic referees
- A research proposal – max 2 x sides A4
- A covering letter
- Admission Requirements:The applicants must hold a strong upper second class honours degree (with an average of at least 68 under the British Grading Scheme, or a 3.4/4 US CGPA equivalent) to be admitted to a PGT programme Nottingham.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to have the below-specified scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0 to 6.5
- PTE – 55 to 68
- TOEFL IBT – 79 to 100
- CAE – 169 to 190